Friday, February 13, 2009

Brown Rice and Me 6


brown rice is one of the things I cannot live without : )

I wake up to brown rice(really!)
I look forward to eating brown rice as a breakfast before I go to bed.
Of course, almost every meal, I eat brown rice.
Even when I want to stay in bed for a little longer, thinking about brown rice for breakfast--i set up timer before bed so it's ready when i get up : )-- makes it easier to get up.
with nori seaweed paste that I make, this simple brown rice is my most favorite meal of the day.

When you are eating brown rice for every meal every day, you will notice the subtle difference of texture and taste even though you are cooking the same rice.
Water, salt, season, the time of the day you cook, how your body/mind are feeling, what you eat with, … all makes difference.
Like I said, brown rice is alive, so it makes perfect sense!


When Im on vacation and eating all those fabulous foods at nice restaurants, I start to miss eating brown rice after a few days, and feel so good when I get back to brown rice!
And since I started eating brown rice as main dish, I’m cold/flu free : )
Thank you, Brown rice!
You are my hero : )

No comments: