Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Cataracts 4

home remedy

1 warm ginger towel

apply hot towel, rinced in ginger water, squeezed out the water, over closed eyes for several minutes, five or six times a day.
also apply the towel on your neck and big toe---those are related to liver meridian.

2 rub fresh grated ginger around your eyes to stimulate circulation.

my mom bought lots of ginger and started to do the home remedy.
and she said,
"it seems really working! when i put fresh ginger around my eyes, i first thought tear was coming out, but it wasn't. it felt like something inside eyes was melting and releasing. and i can feel the heat, this hot sensation inside my eyes!"

according to "the macrobiotic path to total health" by Michio Kushi, those home remedy help relieve cataracts in 3 to 4 months, and may not need a surgery.

hope my mom won't have to do the surgery and recover.
i'm going to update my mom's condition in this blog.
hang in there, mom!

No comments: