Sunday, March 13, 2011

Praying for my home country

this is so heartbreaking.
watching my country, my people suffering.
still unbelievable what is happening there.

my family is safe, so im really grateful.
but just thinking about all the people who lost their lives, houses, lands, jobs, everything...

watching all the horrible scenes makes me really emotional.

also, i really appreciate all the messages from my friends, around the world.
thank you so much, and that means a lot to me, and japanese people.
this is the time for people to stand together.

wishing the best.
quick rescue, quick recovery.
i believe that my country is capable of it.
peace. Jin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad to hear that your family is safe. I am continuing to pray and do all I can to help Japan during this time.