Tuesday, April 6, 2010

my travel companion : )



unless i can cook while traveling, i know i indulge myself with fatty food, delicious wine and dessert : )
also i know that those "pleasure foods" will make me sick after "fun" ....
to minimize the negative effect of the indulgence, i always bring "super food" with me.
umeboshi! ---guess i have mentioned it before?

this "king of alkaline" balances out after consuming good amount of wine, seafood and gellato: ) --i was in miami, could not help!!
and regulates digestive functions.
** umeboshi is great for hangover, digestive problems etc etc

well, if you have overconsumed "pleasure foods", i cannot guarantee, though...

this time, i made and brought brown rice balls for breakfast, too.
on my next trip, im going to bring daikon radish and grater ---assuming that ill eat fatty food since grated daikon helps digestion and eliminate fat.

No comments: