Monday, March 16, 2009

flu and my way of quick recovery 2

By the next morning, the fever dropped significantly and body ache was almost gone.

Now I need some “fuel” to continue to fight, and also digestive system is active during the day, so I ate brown rice porridge with wakame seaweed and carrot tops with umebishi, with miso soup with tofu, carrot and daikon. ---lots of protein, vitamins and minerals yet easy to digest.
That really helped and I felt much better now.

By the way, when you have virus in your body, sugar or eggs are big no-no.
Viruses LOVE those stuff, so they survive long!
in fact, in some labs, flu viruses are clutivated on egg yolks.
funny thing is, you crave sugary, oily, heavy food when you are sick. that's because "they" want it! so don't be deceived!!

And of course, rest.
Actually, I was still extremely tired, so I slept on and off until late afternoon.

No comments: