Monday, March 2, 2009

Follow Up

After the ionic foot bath and “mini fasting”, I really felt better for a while.

Woke up earlier, feeling refreshed, and more energized during the day.
Another good and enexpected “side effect” was the skin on my legs.
During the cold and dry season, my legs are so dry and almost cracked since I was a kid.
I knew that that was partly because of my weak and sensitive digestive system.
In fact, when I overeat, especially oily food, it gets worse.
But after this mini fasting, my legs became smoother and shinier!!
I was really surprised and so happy : )
--except, i indulged myself over the weekend.....so now my legs are dry again..... : (

but maybe, my digestive system IS getting stronger.
I’m thinking of doing “mini fasting” again, maybe once a month or so and see how my body changes.
Would you like to join me on the next new moon?

No comments: