Monday, March 16, 2009

I got flu!!

So I got flu last weekend.
It happened so suddenly.
First I felt chill.
Then fever spiked up to, I don’t know, 103 or so.
And muscle ache spread all over the body.
and extremely tired.
But no runny nose, or sneezing ---cold symptoms.
i was miserable : (
i don't remember the last time --or have i ever?--i got flu.

Why this happened to me?
Here is my analysis.

First, I have been eating sugary foods.... my bad!
--doesn't matter if its organic or not! sugar is sugar!!--
and bugs, viruses and bacteria, all LOVE sugar. So do we!
So I might have had developed a body that attracts bugs…..

Seconds, antibiotics.
I’m basically anti- antibiotics.
but I had to take a huge dose of antibiotics before the dental care because of my heart problem, the past two weeks.

Antibiotics kill all the bacteria in our body system, friendly or bad, without discrimination.
And my friendly bacteria was swept away and my defense/immune system probably became weakened….

That was when I came across the virus!
if only i could see them......

No comments: